Resilient People are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our Terms and Conditions) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By registering with www.resilientpeople.co.uk you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
Information We May Collect From You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. You may give us information about you by taking actions or filling in forms on our website by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our website, make a booking, access articles and other resources, and contact us electronically or by phone. It may also include contact information given to us by you at conferences and exhibitions. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address phone number and company name.
Uses Made of the Information
All the personal data we process is processed by our staff in the UK. No third parties have access to your data unless the law allows them to do so. We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us.
- To provide you with information about services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about, or that you may be interested in. This information is not shared with third purposes.
- If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means with information about services similar to those which were the subject of a previous booking or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, we will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please notify us by e-mail or post.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
You can unsubscribe at any time via phone or email. If at any point you believe that the information we hold about you is incorrect, you can request to see this information, and have it corrected or have it deleted.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- As part of our efforts to keep our sites and apps safe and secure.
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our sites and apps about products or services that may interest you or them.